Sunday, December 8, 2013

Make Your Own Shirt!

A few weeks ago, a representative from Allied Shirts.com asked me if I was interested in creating a shirt and then reviewing it over here. I was very excited - and then I just couldn't find inspiration for what to do.

Your job? Upload text or photos to Allied, and then they'll make you a shirt. Easy, right?

Well...apparently you need to be more creative than me. Because I am newly in love with my new running group "Moms on the Run", I decided to upload their logo to Allied and voila - I got a shirt - which I wore in the Jingle Bell 5K.

The shirt is quite nice. I ordered a small, and it appears to be true to size. I've washed the shirt twice at this point, and the logo I had printed still looks good. There's several quality levels, sizes, and fits. Mine is the short sleeve budget Gildan tee with front printing. I'm considering making it my official race shirt - and I'm also considering writing the races I complete in permanent marker on the back.

I'm thinking I need to spend some time on a project and make some sort of family shirt - for our trip to the Dude Ranch next summer! (more to come on that)



Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment